Desert Mountain Energy (DME.V) acquires additional acreage around the McCauley field as part of the Holbrook Helium project in Arizona
Ellis Martin Report: Desert Mountain Energy (DME.V) Acquires Additional Area Around McCauley Field As Part Of Holbrook Helium Project In Arizona
Malibu, CA, USA, December 7, 2021 – (ABN Newswire) – In this segment of the Ellis Martin report, we chat with Robert Rohlfing, CEO of Desert Mountain Energy (VAN: DME) (OTCMKTS: DMEHF). The company recently acquired 40 acres around the McCauley Field Finishing Facility at the Holbrook Helium Project in Arizona, for development well drilling scheduled to begin in January 2022.
The Company seeks to own the land surrounding future well sites, believing that this is in the best interests of both local landowners and the Company. Owning the land will allow the Company to easily access and secure the wells while paying local landowners the fair market value of the properties. “Desert Mountain Energy is excited about the recent addition to our portfolio as we approach revenue generation in early 2022. We believe it is important to build relationships with the local community as it rewards everyone.” said Robert Rohlfing, CEO of Desert Mountain Energy Corp. . “Landowners get a fair deal and we are creating well-paying jobs for local communities; we are securing valuable land, and shareholders can be confident that we continue to build North America’s premier helium producer out of concern for the environment. way.”
DME is pleased to announce additional details on the purchase and construction of the McCauley Finishing Facility:
– The contractor will be GENERON as previously announced
– The facility will be a new factory designed by Sigit and the DME engineering team
– The installation will be powered by solar panels and hydrogen, produced from the pay area of well # 2 announced in a previous press release
– Solar and hydrogen energy ensure stable electricity costs throughout the life of the installation and will be the first of its kind in the world known to DME management. The installation will have an almost zero carbon footprint and the gas supplying the installation will contain only fractionated hydrocarbons and traces of CO2, below regulatory sequestration requirements.
– The expected cost of the finishing facility and solar farm is estimated to be less than US $ 7 million.
– The finishing installation will be delivered and housed in 4 to 30 ‘storage containers. No permanent building will be required, so that at the end of its life, the site can be returned to its natural state easily and inexpensively. The production site has been classified and prepared for delivery and installation.
– The production facility has been designed to allow for the addition of additional components as more wells come into service. Gas from additional undrilled wells may have gas compositions which require additional processing equipment.
To listen to the interview, go to:
About Desert Mountain Energy Corp. :
Desert Mountain Energy Corp. is a publicly traded exploration and resources company focused on the discovery and development of rare earth gas deposits in the United States. The Company primarily searches for items deemed critical for the green energy and high tech industries.
Desert Mountain Energy Corp.
T: + 1-604-788-0300
President and director
T: + 1-604-617-5448
Desert Mountain Energy Corp.
Copyright (C) 2021 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.